Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Walk in the Woods on an Autumn Afternoon : (repeated with commentary).


All these pics are from a blog post over at my other blog ... This Handmade Life. But as the post was comprised of all photos from a recent walk I took with my son ... I thought it wise to share the post here as well.

I tried a little something new with all of these ... I cropped all the original photos down to 8x10 from an approx. 8x12 format. The sizing looks a bit strange to me, but deciding what was best to leave out was an interesing process. All pics were taken with my straight Nikkor 60 mm lens. Usually the apeture was either wide open or between 5-8. All at ISO 200.

Enjoy! And thanks for looking.

~ JLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts are very important to me.