Monday, June 8, 2009

Before and After.

before

after

For this "after" effect, I used Picnik.com's new feature : Fancy Focus. This feature gives you the control to illuminate the area of the photo that you want to stand out ... yet pull color away from the area you want to stay slightly out of focus. I feel that it gives the photo a bit of a vintage, painted look .... but am not sure that I like it on this particular shot.

I love the vantage point and composition of this picture ... yet want to add a bit of processing to give it a different (slightly vintage) look. Any suggestions? Comments?

Thank you.
JLR

2 comments:

  1. I don't know...the second looks more artistic, but both are good. try black and white but keep the rose yellow...let me know when your done!
    Ange lamothe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jodi, I love this shot. Although I prefer natural lighting, I realy like the processed one better. Maybe I would have acentuated the reflection of the flower in his eyes a little in it just to bring they eye back up. Beautiful shot darling!


    Angela Cates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts are very important to me.