Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Impromptu Street Photography.

The streets of downtown Bangor Maine always amuse me ...



... there are a plethora of wonderful characters to photograph at any given moment.


I saw this man biking his dog around downtown Bangor ... while I was on my way to the post office. I followed him around in my car until I could shout out ... "Excuse me sir, may I pull over and take your photo?". To which he nodded his approval but acted as though I was a member of the Bangor Daily paparazzi. The most hilarious part was that after I took a few shots ... and he rode off ... a good friend of mine came running around the corner with her mobile phone ... also trying to catch a shot of this guy and his dog. Hilarious! What were the odds? Anyway, she didn't get the shot, but I am happy to share mine :)

For you Jill.

~ JLR

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he can get the dog to keep the glasses on. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your thoughts are very important to me.